- 1 apple
- 2 benefits of apples
- 3 nutritional value of apples
- 4 apples damage and use Warning
- 5 References
Is apples among the most fruit popular around the world, where the original home of the fruits of the apple tree dates back to the Central Asian region, although they are now grown throughout the whole world, there are multiple types vary in size, color, and is characterized by this fruit Btamha tasty; So can be eaten alone as a snack of fresh form, it can also be used in the juice industry, drinks, plus they are considered excellent health choices in a healthy diet. 
Apple contains many compounds, important nutrients that the body gain a lot of health benefits, and the benefits of eating apples recall the following: 
- The possibility of helping to Weight Loss: Apple is a rich source of fiber, and water content; Therefore, eating helps to increase the feeling of fullness, thereby reducing the amount of food eaten, as it is a source of low-calorie, note that all of these features help to lose weight, and when eaten as part of a healthy diet.
- Reduce the risk of diabetes: eating apples is associated with a lower risk of developing diabetes type II; Helping polyphenols (compounds in English: Polyphenols) in apples, and concentrated in the outer shell to prevent found in pancreatic beta cells is damaged; Which is responsible for the hormone insulin production cells, which are damaged in people with diabetes type II.
- The possibility of maintaining a healthy heart: eating apples is linked to a lower risk of heart disease, strokes; This is because it contains a high amount of soluble fiber, which helps to lower cholesterol levels in the blood, as well as it contains polyphenols compounds that possess anti-effects of oxidation, contribute to reducing the oxidation of molecules of cholesterol, it also helps to lower blood pressure.
- Promote good gut bacteria: apples contain pectin (in English: Pectin); It is a type of fiber that is not absorbed by the intestines during digestion; Therefore, it moves to the colon, and feeds the good bacteria, which enhances its growth, as it turns into other compounds beneficial to the body.
- The possibility of cancer prevention: Many studies have shown that there is a relationship between eating apples, lower the risk of cancer; This is because it contains compounds possess anti-oxidant properties, and inflammation within the body.
- The possibility to help prevent asthma: help antioxidant found in apples to protect the lungs from damage oxidative and inflammatory; So eating can help to regulate immune responses, and reduce the risk of asthma.
- The possibility of maintaining bone health: help antioxidant compounds, anti-inflammatory in fruits, apples, to enhance bone density and strength; Where he pointed out one of the studies carried out on women who ate apples that the amount of calcium lost from bones were lower with age.
- The possibility of preventing gastric injury caused by NSAIDs: can painkillers known as anti-drugs for inflammation of non-steroidal, known for short as (NSAID), infect the stomach damage the lining, can also help compounds found in apples to protect the stomach from damage to the lining of the caused by this type of painkillers.
- The possibility of maintaining brain health: can help apples, and juice on the prevention of low neurotransmitters associated memory with age, which causes the decline of Alzheimer's disease.
The nutritional value of apples
The following table shows the nutrients found in a single pill medium-sized, or equal to 182 grams of fresh apples with the outer shell: 
Warning apples and use damage
Apple is safe for most people is long as it is not consumed with seeds, showing the following points are some warnings and precautions in terms of eating apples: 
- Advised to avoid eating apple seeds; So as to contain cyanide compound (in English: Cyanide), which is toxic to the body, and can result in eating a large amount of them equivalent to one cup of seeds to death; Where it is released cyanide compound when digesting the seeds in the stomach, knowing that the appearance of symptoms of poisoning from these seeds may take several hours after eating.
- Can apple allergies cause in people with allergy to fruit that fall under the pink family, Kalmhamsh, almonds, plums, peaches, pears, strawberries, as can allergies cause in people with allergy to pollen birch, and in this case are advised to consult a physician before start eating apples.
- Apple juice can increase blood sugar levels significantly; Therefore, care must be taken, and caution, and monitor blood sugar carefully for patients with diabetes when you drink apple juice, or products.
- It can cause several problems in the digestive system in people with irritable bowel syndrome; Where Apple has a Alfodmap (English: FODMAPs); It is a type of short-chain carbohydrates, which irritate the digestive tract, it also contains fructose (in English: Fructose), causing problems in people with not carrying fructose. 
- ^ أ ب Atli Arnarson (2014-10-11), "Apples 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2018-11-11. Edited.
- ↑ Kerri-Ann Jennings (2016-8-3), "10 Impressive Health Benefits of Apples"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2018-11-11. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09003, Apples, raw, with skin (Includes foods for USDA's Food Distribution Program) ", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 2018-11-11.
- ↑ "APPLE", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 2018-11-11. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!