- 1 bird
- 2 animal heron
- 3 types of animal heron
- 4 References
Birds living organisms of warm-blooded, and distinct from other animal feathers covering her body, and she has wings to help them fly, and represents the rank of passerine (in English: Passeriformes) more than half of the birds that include more than 10,400 type of neighborhood, have been identified more than 1,000 species of extinct birds as well as by fossils, and is considered a bird bumblebees (in English: bee hummingbird) the smallest bird species live; With a length of 6.3 cm, and weighs less than 3 g. The bird properties it has limited the scope of the hearing, and the sense of smell is often sophisticated, and many of them migrate south in the fall, and then return to the north in the spring.  
Heron is the famous name of the birds that belong to the family of Albulhunaat (Ardeidae), which is characterized as birds fly and folded her neck between her shoulders, and their feathers hanging down soft, and is characterized as a way to fruition; The heron eats alone after chasing prey and stabbed her sharp, such as small fish beak, but for their locations; The large numbers of them are located in the tropics and sub-tropical, can also be found in most temperate regions as well. 
It has a heron long neck is bent while standing, long Orgela, and spacious suites as well, and is characterized by its beak being long Mudbba, and feeds on fish, frogs and other aquatic animals that may be present in the shallow areas of fresh water, lakes, swamps and other, and the largest bird of birds heron is a heron Jabbar (in English: goliath heron) that the average height of 1.4 m when standing, and the distance between the wings 14:00, and a weight of approximately 4 kg, and present this kind in sub-Saharan Africa. It has also been rated heron among the most intelligent birds based on the Canadian world scale D.lois Lefebvre (in English: Dr. Louis Lefebvre), which was invented in 2005 to measure the rate of intelligent birds on the one hand invented in feeding habits. 
Types of animal heron
There are several types of bird heron, and some of them with the following:
- Great Blue Heron (English: Great Blue Heron): is living in Heron coastal areas in South Florida, the largest is Heron in North America; Where weight ranges between 2,100 to 2,500 g, and a length of between 0.97 to 1.37 m, and the distance between the wings between 1.67 to 2.01 m, and is characterized by the color of blue-gray, and the bar on a wide black eye color. 
- Heron Little Blue (English: Little Blue Heron): is the Heron lives in calm waters, estuaries, etc., and weight ranges between 296 to 412 g, ranging in length between 0.56 and 0.74 m, ranging in distance between the wings between 1 to 1.05 m, featuring a turquoise, dark blue neck and chestnut. 
- Crow night black crown (in English: Black-crowned Night-Heron): is the Heron lives in swamps, streams and other bodies of water in North America, and the weight ranges between 727 to 1,014 g, and a length of between 0.58 to 0.66 m, and the distance between the wings between 1.15 to 1.18 m, and is characterized by gray and black back, while their young Vlunha built with a large white patches on their wings. 
- Herons Green (English: Green Heron): is Heron living around the swamps, rivers, etc., and a weight of 240 g, and a length of between 0.41 to 0.46 m, and the distance between the wings from 0.64 to 0.64 m, and is characterized by green, turquoise, and their young color structure. 
- Blue Heron Tri-color (in English: Tricolored Heron): is a medium-sized Heron; Where a weight of 415 g, and its length ranges between 0.60 to 0.70 m, and the distance between 0.95 m wings, live in estuaries and others. 
- Snow Egret (in English: Snowy Egret): is a frequent presence on the Heron coast and breed in wet lands, and its size is considered average; Where a weight of 370 g, and its length ranges between 0.56 and 0.66 m, and the distance between the wings one meter, and is characterized by white, turquoise, black beak. 
- ↑ Robert W. Storer, Frank Gill, Austin L. Rand, "Bird ANIMAL"، www.britannica.com, Retrieved 30-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Birds", www.encyclopedia.com, Retrieved 30-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "heron", www.infoplease.com, Retrieved 30-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Heron", newworldencyclopedia.org, Retrieved 30-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Great Blue Heron", www.allaboutbirds.org, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Little Blue Heron", www.allaboutbirds.org, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Black-crowned Night-Heron", www.allaboutbirds.org, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Green Heron", www.allaboutbirds.org, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Tricolored Heron", www.allaboutbirds.org, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Snowy Egret", www.allaboutbirds.org, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!