- 1 oil and olives
- 2 The benefits of olive oil 2.1 Benefits of Olive Oil 2.2 Benefits of the fruits of the olive
- 2.1 Benefits of Olive Oil
- 2.2 Benefits of the fruits of the olive
- 3 nutritional value of olive oil
- 4 The nutritional value of the fruits of olives
- 5 References
Oil and olives
Olive trees provide fruit oval shape and small size, weighing 3-5 grams, and belong to the fruit with a stone core, or the so-called Bal_huslh, and be colored green before maturity, after mature can turn the color of some black, but some olives remain green until after maturity, used in the preparation of some dishes Kalsultat or sandwiches, it should be noted that the olive is rich in vitamin e, antioxidants, it is worth mentioning that 90% of the olives grown in the Mediterranean countries are used to extract the olive oil, which is characterized by riches pickling fatty monounsaturated (in English: monounsaturated fatty acids) health, and it should be noted that olive oil is one of the main ingredients in the white Mediterranean diet; It is used for frying, or the authorities as well as its use in cosmetics, medicines, soap.  
And the benefits of olive oil
Benefits of Olive Oil
Olive oil back on the body diverse range of benefits, including:  
- It reduces the risk of heart problems and blood vessels: it was observed that the consumption of olive oil can help reduce inflammation, dysfunction of the layer of endothelial (English: Endothelial dysfunction), and carbohydrate metabolism, and clots in the blood vessels, also noted some studies that people who consume olive oil regularly are less likely to develop heart disease and blood vessels, such as high fat and cholesterol in the blood, or high blood pressure.
- It reduces the risk of stroke: Studies conducted on older persons in the age indicated that those who use olive oil in cooking or marinating authorities regularly were less susceptible to strokes by 41% compared to people who do not use it at all.
- Reduces the risk of depression: In one study, which included 12,000 volunteers and lasted for 6 years observed that people who have most of their consumption of fat from olive oil were less likely to become depressed by 48% compared to people who consume trans fats (in English: Trans fats) regularly .
- Contributes to maintaining cholesterol levels: as the study showed the effect of food Mkmlath on a group of patients to reduce bad cholesterol levels, so taking them once a day for a period not exceeding six weeks.
- It reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease: to contain oil oil on a compound phenolic called Alooljukantal (in English: Oleocanthal), and some studies on animals indicated that this compound enhances the production of some proteins and enzymes that reduce the probability of accumulation of amyloid plaques beta (English: Amyloid beta ) in the brain, which is one of the main factors for Alzheimer's injury, as noted that people who follow a Mediterranean diet white food rich in olive oil are less likely to develop Alzheimer's disease.
- It reduces the risk of inflammation of acute pancreatitis: to contain extra virgin olive oil on oleic acid, Alheidroksircol (in English: Hydroxytyrosol), which reduce the incidence of sudden inflammation of the pancreas.
- Maintains the health of the liver: it was observed that it protects the liver from oxidative stress, in some studies conducted on animals in Saudi Arabia it found that olive oil protects the liver partially caused by some herbal pesticides toxic poisoning.
- Reduces the risk of infection colitis: In some studies, which included 25,000 people between the ages of 40-65 years observed that people who ate the largest amount of oleic acid is available in olive oil were less susceptible to infection colitis by 90% compared with people who consumed the least amount of it.
- Reduces the risk of developing diabetes type II has been found in one study that included 418 people with diabetes is that those who followed the Mediterranean diet white food were less likely to develop type II diabetes by 40%.
- Helps to treat rheumatoid arthritis: one of its effectiveness studies have shown alongside fish oil in reducing pain associated with arthritis, which is one of autoimmune diseases, and lead to joint pain and deformation of their shape, also it found that eating food olive oil supplements improves inflammatory indicators and reduces stress oxidative when people infected with the disease.
- Possesses anti-bacterial properties: it has been found in one study that eating 30 grams of extra virgin olive oil for two weeks can eliminate the bacteria Helicobacter pylori infection (Latin: Helicobacter pylori) or the so-called germ stomach by 10-40%, it is worth mentioning that these bacteria live in the stomach and may cause her ulcer or cancer.
The benefits of the fruits of the olive
Olive fruits provide many benefits, including:  
- Promote heart health: so as to contain the olive oleic acid, which regulates cholesterol levels and reduces the chances of bad cholesterol oxidation, it also helps to lower blood pressure.
- Maintaining bone health: it was observed that people who follow a Mediterranean diet rich food olives are less susceptible to osteoporosis, perhaps because it contains compounds that reduce bone loss also found some studies conducted on animals, but there are no studies show the effectiveness of the these compounds for humans.
- Reduce the risk of cancer: This is due to contain olive oleic acid and antioxidants, it has indicated some laboratory studies that these compounds help to disrupt the life of cell cycle of cancer in breast cancer, colon, stomach, but these studies are inadequate, still needed to make more of them to confirm the olive effect in humans.
- Improve memory: to contain polyphenols compounds that reduce oxidative stress in the brain, so we can say that eating one serving a day improves memory by 25%.
- Maintain healthy skin: because oleic acid found in olive preserves the softness of the skin and health, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 20%.
- Reduce appetite: because it slows down the process of digestion, and stimulates hormone Alchollsistochinin (in English: Cholecystokinin) is responsible for the feeling of fullness, it was found that eating 10 pills of it before eating a meal can reduce appetite by 20%.
- Helping to burn fat: as olive eating stimulates the body to secrete a chemical called adiponectin (in English: Adiponectin) which burn fat lasts for up to 5 hours after eating.
The nutritional value of olive oil
100 mg oil contains extra virgin olive on the following nutrients: 
The nutritional value of the fruits of olives
100 grams of olive fruits contain mature, and canned food on the following items: 
- ^ أ ب Adda Bjarnadottir (17-7-2015), "Olives 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Christian Nordqvist (11-12-2017), "What are the health benefits of olive oil?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Joe Leech (4-6-2017), "11 Proven Benefits of Olive Oil"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "20 health benefits of olives", www.health24.com,20-10-2015، Retrieved 15-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Full Report (All Nutrients): 45140104, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, UPC: 071072001011", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09193, Olives, ripe, canned (small-extra large)", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 14-7-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!