- 1 Analysis of children's drawings
- 2 Icon drawing site on the paper
- 3 Icon painting forms
- 4 References
Analysis of children's drawings
Many children displaced his mind when holding the pen, and start drawing, but what we do not know, that the child paints and express what inside, and what they think and touring Boukhatrh, whatever the nines, or internal psychology, or where he sat, but his drawings and Khrbsth have too many signs, as express his personality, and his psyche, and aspirations, and what he thinks, and current and future dreams, and what he hates and loves him. 
Icon drawing site on the paper
Icon drawing site on the paper: 
- Drawing in the center of the paper, indicate that a child loves social companionship and mixing with people, as evidenced by it's very simple.
- Drawing in the right of the paper, indicate that a child a great time to make friends with other children's needs, and always thinking in the past, afraid to speak what is inside, but it is characterized by fast obviousness.
- Drawing on the left of the paper, indicate that a child lover of life, social, and hates his past.
- Drawing at the top of the paper, indicate that a child with permanent hope, enthusiastic, good qualities.
- Drawing at the bottom of the paper, indicate that a child hesitant, shaky confidence, sad in most of his time.
Icon painting forms
Icon painting forms: 
- Flip chart sideways, indicates that introvert child himself, and his dealings with others difficult.
- Draw a smiley face, it indicates that a child is optimistic, and happy, and loves to laugh a lot.
- Drawing the face is sad, it indicates that a child sad, depressed.
- Persons without drawing the features of their faces, indicating that a child is suffering from the loss of his identity, and around him do not care about it.
- Draw triangles, indicate that a child of his personality leadership, but in the hasty disposition, impulsive, and has a willingness to sacrifice, preferably red.
- Drawing box, it indicates that the system child loves in his life, his relations with others is limited, tense, preferably yellow.
- Draw circles, indicate that a child loves peace, and conceal his feelings but he avenger that anger, and quiet when you talk, preferably blue.
- Draw eyes and eyelashes, indicate a child is estimated beauty, sensitive and selfish he loves himself.
- Drawing houses, indicating that the child loves the family, and the Dom nostalgic, it may also reflect some of them argued for refuge.
- Drawing flowers, indicate that a child is sensitive, loving qualities, loving warmth.
- Drawing stock, indicates that a child's ambition, and optimistic.
- Drawing the star, indicating that a successful child, and always likes to win, and sensitive, quiet by nature, preferably color orange.
- Drawing motifs, indicating that a child pensive, and meticulous in the completion of what it asks.
- Draw a cross and tangled lines, indicating that the child wants freedom, and feel suffocated.
- Drawing games of mental chess, shows that a child loves to compete, and strong enthusiasm.
- Drawing Berwaz, indicates that a child wants to get freedom, security and protection needs.
- Draw a maze or network, indicate that a child frustrating, and Dom failure, and suffers from internal conflict.
- Drawing random no indication, indicating that a child is tense, and suffers from a lack of focus, and nervous.
- Drawing the ladder, it indicates that a child is optimistic, seeking success and progress of his life.
- Drawing and means of transport of all kinds, shows that a child lover of travel and adventures, loves the holidays, and cheerful nature.
- ↑ MasoudHashemib, "The Analysis of Children's Drawings: Social, Emotional, Physical, and Psychological aspects"، www.sciencedirect.com, Retrieved 01-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES) Clinic", www.cincinnatichildrens.org, Retrieved 01-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Interpret Kids' Drawings", /www.newkidscenter.com, Retrieved 01-10-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!