- 1 low sugar after eating 1.1 Symptoms of low blood sugar 1.2 Initial First 1.3 Diagnosis of the disease 1.4 treatment of low sugar 1.5 Prevention of low sugar
- 1.1 Symptoms of low blood sugar
- 1.2 Initial First
- 1.3 Diagnosis of the disease
- 1.4 treatment of low sugar
- 1.5 Prevention of low sugar
After eating sugar drop
Sugar after eating low is low blood glucose less than 45-50 mg / dl for the rate, which becomes a sugar low blood for normal mode, glucose and is considered the source is important in the body for its supply of energy necessary for him that takes it by eating food.
Symptoms of low sugar
- Glitch and confusion in the vision.
- Trembling, sweating and nervousness.
- Increased heart rate and speed.
- Confusion and difficulty speaking.
- Lack of balance and sometimes loss of consciousness.
- Feeling sleepy and dizziness.
- Cramps may sometimes occur.
- That the patient be aware of the symptoms of low sugar, so that it can be treated the same before reaching the case of loss of consciousness, and be that carries a diabetic with sweets wherever they go, and measure blood sugar per day to adjust the insulin rate, and follow the correct diet.
- In the case of low blood sugar at night and feeling the patient's headache and confusion must be the measurement of blood sugar at three o'clock in the morning, and measured at night time between 10-11 pm, and not eating stimulants and eat a snack before going to sleep.
Diagnosis of the disease
- The patient asks the doctor about your symptoms feel.
- It performs a blood test of the patient when fasting and after eating food.
- The doctor writes signs that appeared on the patient's period of low sugar.
- The doctor watching the demise of the symptoms of decline after the patient to eat eat, and the return of sugar to normal levels.
- The patient physically checked to make sure there are no other diseases.
Low processing sugar
- The immediate treatment for lack of sugar in the blood through the patient to eat foods and drinks containing sugars, if the patient is awake.
- Taking diabetes medicines to raise blood glucose.
- In the case of the patient's loss of consciousness, it must be injected into glucose (sugar) intravenously.
- Do work tests to determine the cause of the frequent drop in blood sugar.
Prevention of low sugar
- Commitment recipes therapeutic (medication) prescribed for the patient.
- To eat light meals every three hours.
- Eat foods rich in fiber such as fruits and vegetables.
- Mitigation of foods containing sugar, especially if the stomach is empty.
- Exercise and running continuously.
- Eat a variety of foods containing proteins such as meat, fish, and foods rich in carbohydrates such as bread, rice, and potatoes.
- Continuous follow-up at the doctor.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!