- 1 Zarb
- 2 way chicken corral 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 chicken corral Baltnkh 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
Zarb or Alzerbaan of cuisine famous in the Arabian Gulf, but it was quite popular in the Levant, become one of the dishes famous and favorite among many, and is based Zarb idea on the maturation of the meat or chicken on the compressed steam inside the hole in the ground, and be cut chicken or meat marinated placed in pot clip, rice and placed underneath it to come down fat, flavor and cooked chicken or meat, but also can be prepared at home on the gas temperature.
Way chicken corral
- Whole chicken without skin, peeled and cut as desired.
- Two grains of medium-sized potatoes, cut into large cubes.
- Five cloves of garlic.
- Grain of large onion, cut into thin slices.
- Ginger, as desired.
- Great yogurt tray.
- Two cups of basmati rice.
- Oil, as needed.
- A grain of cloves true shape.
- Promises of cinnamon.
- Grain of cardamom or cardamom form properly.
- Black pepper to taste.
- A grain of dried lemon.
- Saffron, as desired.
- Ground cumin, curry crushed, dried coriander, spices Biryani, as desired.
How to prepare
- Keep the oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and leave it until it is heated and then I transferred the chicken pieces until color changes to golden color from all sides, and then lift the chicken pieces from the pot and put them in the pot aside.
- I transferred some of the sliced onions in the same pot until it changes color, and leave a few of them aside to decorate and then re-chicken.
- Keep tomatoes, garlic, ginger and yogurt in a blender and pour about a cup of water, and whisk ingredients until homogeneous.
- Add the mixture over the chicken with potatoes and dried lemon, and leave all the ingredients on the fire until the chicken pieces begin to mature.
- Soak the saffron little hot water.
- Boiled rice with cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, cumin, curry, coriander, and spices biryani.
- Add rice boiled over the chicken, then add saffron on the face.
- Quieten Fahma and put them in the middle of pot and above a little butter, and cover the pot.
- Pour the ingredients in a serving dish and decorate the face with fried onions and fried nuts.
Chicken corral Baltnkh
- Half a kilo of basmati rice.
- Salt, to taste.
- Bharat problem.
- Chicken clip cleaner.
How to prepare
- Wash the rice well, then Nnqah water for a quarter of an hour.
- Barbecue skewers cut cultivate chicken.
- Put rice in a bowl pierced half like cake mold, and put the chicken skewers in the middle.
- Keep coal or firewood and put over the chicken and rice cooker, then we cover the whole big Ptnkh and then put a great stone over it.
- Quieten fire in firewood but preferably medium a bit far from Tin, and let the rice and chicken for an hour to an hour and a quarter, so when the chicken is cooked down fat on rice.
- Lift and come up with Tin Zarb, and Nsakbh in serving dish.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!