- 1 business samosas chips Yemen 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 modus operandi paste samosa fragile 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 modus operandi samosa Bhchuti meat and cheese 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
- 4 modus operandi paste Sambousek oven 4.1 plug 4.2 Preparation
- 4.1 plug
- 4.2 Preparation
Action samosas chips Yemen
- Six cups of flour.
- Three cups only a quarter of the water.
- A quarter cup of oil.
- Spoon of salt.
How to prepare
- Put salt, oil and flour in a bowl, then add water to it gradually until a cohesive dough is made.
- Add a little pinch of salt on the dough, leaving it rest for ten minutes.
- Jeenha again until a smooth paste composed texture, and then covered with nylon and left to rest for a quarter of an hour.
- The dough cut into small balls, then sprinkled with flour and cover and leave them for a quarter of an hour.
- Sidr preparation and packaging tin and pork fat little margarine or oil.
- Individual paste on the entire Seder, then chopping knife equal parties from all sides to make them.
- Put Seder with the dough on low heat, until the dough is dry completely.
- The heart of the dough on the Hereafter a few seconds.
- Cover chips so as not to dry, then wrapped and cut into equal pieces before use.
Modus operandi paste samosa fragile
- A tablespoon of cold butter.
- And a half cup of flour.
- A pinch of salt.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- Lukewarm water to knead.
- Cup mozzarella cheese.
- Chopped parsley.
- Half cup chopped olives.
- Large hanging from starch
- Small hanging Mentha Nashef.
- Cup feta cheese.
How to prepare
- Put all of the starch, flour, butter, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and Khalthm together.
- Gradually add water to the mixture to form the dough, and then leave it for half an hour to rest.
- The dough cut into circles and then returned that until they become high.
- Mixing both olives, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, mint together, and then paste filling ruffian.
- Closure samosas from all sides, and then frying oil and decorated with parsley.
Modus operandi samosa Bhchuti meat and cheese
- one and half cup of water.
- Three cups of white flour.
- A tablespoon of vinegar.
- A teaspoon of sugar.
- Small spoon of salt.
Meat filling ingredients:
- Five hundred grams of veal or chopped sheep.
- Onion and half cut into squares.
- Tablespoons of pine.
- Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Horn hot pepper, finely chopped.
- Half a teaspoon of crushed spices.
- A teaspoon of sumac envelop, and the problem of spices and black pepper.
- Quarter teaspoon nutmeg small.
- Hull and cinnamon.
- Salt, to taste.
- Tablespoon of vegetable obesity.
- Five hundred grams of white cheese, grated.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of Arabic gum with half nailed teaspoon of salt.
- Small tablespoons of corn starch.
How to prepare
- Put the dough together and Jnha components, and leave it for an hour to rest.
- The development of obesity or oil in a saucepan on the fire, then add the pine for frying and then lift it aside.
- Tchouh onion with black pepper and salt in the same saucepan over low heat wilts.
- Remove half the amount of onions from the pot aside, then add the meat with onions continue stirring.
- Add spices and salt except sumac meat, and stirred for several minutes over high heat, then cover the pot and leave it to simmer simmer.
- Raise as much meat from the fire and leave it to cool, and add all of pine, and the remaining onions and sumac.
- Cheese era well to get rid of fluids, and then mixing together the filling ingredients.
- Parchment dough and cut into circles, then stuffed and folded in half circle and paste the edges well to give it a conventional shape.
- Put samosas in the tray and sprinkled with few flour.
- Frying samosas in vegetable oil average temperature to become a golden color and then Tceftha.
Modus operandi paste Sambousek oven
- Five hundred grams of white flour mixed with a little flour brown.
- Two hundred milliliters of water.
- One hundred grams of sunflower oil.
- Teaspoon of baking powder.
- Tablespoons of powdered milk.
- an egg
- Two tablespoons of milk.
- Yolk two eggs.
- Small tablespoons of onion powder.
- Half a kilo of meat, chopped fat-free.
- Pepper and salt.
- A quarter of a kilo of cheddar cheese creamy.
- Cup toasted pine.
- Fresh parsley for garnish clip, precise.
How to prepare
- Prepare filling:
- Tchouhh meat is chopped in a pan without oil, then Tetbilha both pepper and salt.
- Add each of paprika, onion powder to the meat and then add Tkulaibhm spice to it.
- Add cheese to creamy meat and stirred well, then add the pine to it.
Prepare the dough:
- Put white flour on the brown flour, then add all of the baking powder, milk powder, oil and Tkulaibhm together.
- Add eggs and flour mixed, then add water and knead the ingredients well, then add salt.
- Individual dough on a tray sprinkled with a little flour, then filled with fluffy meat and wrapped well.
- Put the egg yolks and one teaspoon of milk in the bowl, fat face samosa.
- Enter samosas to the oven for fifteen minutes at a temperature of two hundred Celsius.
- Decorated with parsley and pine.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!