- 1 Pop Corn Caramelized 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 Chicken Pop Corn 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 Bob Corn Shrimp Ballowasabi 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
Bob Corn Caramelized
- Large three tablespoons of oil.
- Large three tablespoons of butter.
- Tablespoons of salt.
- Three cups of sugar.
- A glass of water.
- A small and a half teaspoon of baking soda.
Bob Corn Caramelized components:
- Half a cup of dried corn kernels.
How to prepare
Prepare Pop Corn:
- Put corn in corn maker to get ready, and transfer to a bowl Alstal sprinkled with little oil.
- Sprinkle pot Alstal little oil.
- Transfer pop corn to the pot and leave it to be Ttaghir caramelization.
Prepare the caramel:
- Bring the same size Chinas, and Tbtinhma paper butter, then sprinkle a small amount of oil and left them aside.
- Bring two tablespoons of plastic a little oil and then left them Dhnhma aside.
- Put sugar in a deep bowl and add salt, butter, water and stirring a little by using a wooden spoon and leave to melt the butter.
- Clear aspects of the container brushing wet with water so as not made up on the sides with pieces of sugar repeat this process several times.
- Leave the caramel over medium heat for a period of between fifteen minutes to twenty minutes to the aspects of the mixture becomes a golden color with keep a little of the color white in the center without moving it.
- Add soda bicarbonate and quickly push one to caramelization and flipping quickly using the racket network to ease furans.
Prepare Bob Corn Caramelized:
- Poured caramel directly over the pot corn pre-fitted, with stirring using two tablespoons of plastic for the distribution of caramel corn well, with caution from touching the hot caramel.
- Caramelization quickly put in trays, with attention to pour it in the form of spaced pieces apart.
- Leave the caramel until it is completely dry and then put it in a serving dish.
Chicken Pop Corn
- Kg of chicken breast without skin and cut into cubes medium or small.
- Salt, black pepper and Italian seasoning -hsp prefer,.
- Suitable quantity of: corn flakes crushed, flour baking powder, eggs.
- The amount of plentiful oil -lkulai-.
- Little starch.
Recovered honey sauce ingredients:
- Half a cup of mayonnaise.
- Tablespoons of refunds.
- Tablespoons of white honey.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
How to prepare
Prepare the chicken:
- Put salt in a large bowl and add pepper with Italian spices and mixing well.
- Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and leave them in the marinade for at least four hours, and then removed from the marinade and put it in the dish.
- Add flour in another bowl, add baking powder, starch, spices, salt and pepper, stirring well.
- Add the amount of plentiful oil in a saucepan and wide, and lift it over medium heat until the oil is heated.
- Dipping chicken pieces in the dry mixture and then scrambled eggs and cornflakes.
- Add chicken to hot oil until golden color and fully mature.
- Lift the chicken pieces from the fire, and put them in a serving dish.
Prepare honey sauce recovered:
- As well recovered in the bowl and add mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, white, mixing well.
- Poured the sauce and submit it with chicken.
Bob Corn Shrimp Ballowasabi
- Four hundred grams of shrimp cleaned and cut into small pieces.
- Fifty grams of butter.
- Fifty grams of flour.
- Twenty grams of wasabi.
- Twenty grams of fresh coriander and chopped.
- Black pepper and salt -hsp prefer,.
How to prepare
- Put the flour in a bowl and seasoning salt and pepper.
- In addition Aalrobian in a bowl of flour and stirring well.
- Kdramiq heating to heat a hundred and ninety degrees Celsius.
- Put shrimp in the pot for two minutes and simmer until it becomes crispy.
- Add butter and wasabi in a pan and wide.
- Put shrimp crispy in the pan and stirring for a minute until the mixture is wrapped in butter and wasabi.
- Lift the pan from the fire, and put shrimp on a serving dish and present it hot.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!