- 1 Abu-face 1.1 Symptoms of infection with the face of Abu 1.2 causes of the disease, the face of Abu 1.3 Abu treatment in the face of folk medicine
- 1.1 Symptoms of infection with the face of Abu
- 1.2 causes of the disease, the face of Abu
- 1.3 Abu treatment in the face of folk medicine
Abu-face, is common among people name, it indicates a disease of the seventh nerve, which is a brain nerve, where the injured nerve VII defect leads to Chnjh or Artkhaih or paralysis due to several reasons, has been named Abu-face because it changes the features of the face and distorted, also called tic facial, because it leads to warp the face, loss of the ability to turn a blind one eye, because of the temporary paralysis of the course of the seventh nerve.
Symptoms of infection with the face of Abu
- The feeling of change in the eye or lip movements, so that this change in one side of the face.
- Loss of ability to control facial expressions.
- The inability to control the process of digesting food in the mouth, or a drink.
- The loss of the ability to turn a blind eye, which is located in the affected side.
- The feeling of pain in the area behind the ear.
- Difficult to taste the flavor of food.
- The descent of eye tears located in the affected side.
- The loss of the ability to beeping and bloating.
- The food gathered in the gum and cheek.
- The feeling of numbness in the affected side.
The causes of disease, the face of Abu
- Organic disease such as diabetes, meningitis and tuberculosis disease.
- Occurrence of chemical changes in living cells.
- Exposure to intense psychological pressure, and emotional trauma, both psychological fluctuations caused by joy or grief.
- Exposure to extreme cold.
- Moving from a very hot place to a very cold suddenly, or vice versa.
- Exposure to drought, which leads to the contraction of one aspect of the face.
- There may heirs.
- Exposure to traffic accident.
Abu treatment in the face of folk medicine
- Cupping: It is the most famous ways to heal Abu-face and must be carried out by a specialized expert.
- Gum: It is known that chewing gum, chewing gum or male, one of the best ways to strengthen the muscles of the face and returned to normal.
- Inflatable balloons: one of the ways known to treat Abu-face.
- Massage: where facial massage with almond oil bitter, castor oil, and before we show the face of steam drenched Rues, chamomile and rosemary for five minutes, and repeat the process several times during the week.
- Oil sinter flowers: and massage the face of this oil for three consecutive days.
- Electrolyte therapy: address specific points of the face of electricity.
- Bee sting: The bee venom of the best treatments used for nerve VII.
- Bran and yeast: where eaten after brewer's yeast mixed with bran, is the recipe of the most popular recipes for the treatment of nerve VII.
- Chrysanthemum: mixed tulips liquid with virgin olive oil, and rub its face, this is an excellent way to treat Abu-face.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!