- 1 vitamins
- 2 About Vitamins 2.1 Classification of vitamins 2.2 Types and benefits of the most important vitamins
- 2.1 Classification of vitamins
- 2.2 Types and benefits of the most important vitamins
It is known the usefulness of different vitamins for humans and their role in the prevention and treatment of many diseases, known as vitamins as types of organic compounds that act as a regulator and a catalyst for the metabolic processes in the human body, so it comes mentioned in all topics related to food and health care, and as the vitamins are not manufactured in the human body naturally it must be obtained from various sources between vegetables, fruits and legumes, it is worth mentioning that the knowledge about vitamins and usefulness of the human being is very important in determining the types of food that human needs according to his health condition and class age, with the need to point out that excessive vitamin intake may lead to some serious health problems.
Classification of vitamins
The human body takes advantage of vitamins obtained by dissolution and absorption by the cells of different tissues, representing three species ten different, and are classified as those types according to the nature of the absorption into two main categories: the first includes vitamins that dissolve in water, which is secreted by the body in excess of which amounts through output , and the second section includes a group of vitamins that dissolve in fat in the intestine area, because that section of the vitamins are more likely to accumulate in the body, the regulation of access it is necessary for the prevention of many health problems.
Types and benefits of the most important vitamins
- Vitamin A, and Eogod mainly in cod liver oil, but it can be obtained from other sources like carrots, milk and parsley, one of the most important vitamins that help to improve visibility at night and prevent night Bashy.
- Vitamin E, and its importance lies in preventing the oxidation of vitamins group of fat-soluble, which preserves its effectiveness, and contain oily food on vitamin E Kalmaxrat, peanuts, nuts, olives, and leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin C, which is one of the most vitamins that help to increase the body's immunity and prevention of diseases such as influenza, as vitamin C maintains the integrity of the blood vessels and maintains healthy joints and cartilage, and there in the acidic foods as oranges, lemons, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, as found in vegetables Kalprokhli spinach lettuce.
- Vitamin B group, which is divided from vitamin B1 and even vitamin B12, and improve the metabolism of that group and the work of the heart, and prevent the feeling of apathy and fatigue, as well as to strengthen the nerves and regulate the work of hormones in the body.
- Vitamin K, found in leafy vegetables, especially cabbage, spinach, and helps bones and strengthen the composition and causes cases of blood clotting deficiency.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!