- 1 Kangaroo
- 2 About Kangaroo
- 3 types of kangaroos
- 4 physical qualities of kangaroo
- 5 multiplication of kangaroos
- 6 Kangaroo relationship to man
- 7 References
The term is used KANGAROO broad sense to denote all species that belong to the family Alkngriat that follow mammals marsupials, but the name of the Kangaroo (in English: Kangaroo) is not called in fact only a large kangaroos size, the type average size of which is called Alolr (in English: Wallaroos) , while called a small-sized species wallabies name (in English: wallabies). 
Live kangaroos in Australia, New Guinea, and neighboring islands, has been described by early explorers as wonderful with animals head similar to the head of deer, they can stand up on the back like human legs, and can jump like a frog, and put their calves in a special pocket in her stomach. 
While some information comes from Kangaroo:  
- Featuring female kangaroo ability to freeze the growth of the fetus inside her womb for a period before it completed its growth, which is known as phase sleep or hibernation (in English: Diapause), spoke of this phenomenon in the case of drought and scarcity of food sources, to ensure that the young are born in better conditions, and for the same reason stops production sperm in males, a kind of adjustment to live in dry environments.
- Rear legs of a kangaroo contain flexible tendons like Balznbarak, helps to assemble elastic energy which had a kangaroo to jump a long distance up to seven meters without a lot of energy to do.
- Exposed to small-sized kangaroos to predation by some carnivorous reptiles, such as: Guana lizard, dogs, foxes, feral cats.
- Most types of kangaroos are active during the night and early morning; In search of food.
- Live kangaroos between 7-18 years depending on the genre to which it belongs.
- Competing male kangaroos on the sovereignty of the herd, and the right to mate with the females by punching the front legs, or kicking back with sharp claws, legs that may lead to grab the bowels of the opponent.
- Kangaroo hits the ground with his feet firmly when feeling threatened to warn other kangaroos and communicate with each other by issuing kangaroos different sounds, such as: snoring, coughing, hissing, and issued Qoukoh sounds and crackling to call the young.
- Diet includes the KANGAROO wide variety of plants group, and has divided the stomach into compartments, similar to the stomach of ruminants, where you can kangaroos restore food that swallowed to re-chew and convert it into a jar (in English: Cud), and then re-swallow again to begin the final digestion of food.
Types of kangaroos
Includes a platoon Alkngriat four types of large-sized kangaroos, and more than sixty species of smaller species (Alolr, and wallabies), the four types of large-sized kangaroos are: 
- Red Kangaroo: known scientifically as (Macropus rufus), the largest mammal species follicular; It reaches the length of a large male size of them to two meters, with a weight of 90 kg, and live this kind of kangaroos in the arid and semi-arid areas of the continent of Australia.
- Eastern gray kangaroo: scientifically known as (Macropus giganteus), and live in the eastern part of the fertile continent.
- Western gray kangaroo: scientifically known as (Macropus fuliginosus), and live in the southern part of Western Australia, South Australia near the coast, the river basin Darling, and a large male weight of this type 54 kg.
- Kangaroo ibex: known scientifically as (Macropus antilopinus), a gray kangaroos that live north of Australia.
Kangaroo physical qualities
Is characterized by the following physical kangaroo qualities: 
- Head: the kangaroo is relatively small head, small mouth, lips and prominent, and most species round ears large size.
- Hind legs: the Kangaroos legs strong background depend on them to jump except the tree kangaroo, and every man four fingers, the fourth finger of which is larger; So it bears most of the weight of the animal, and be Alosavan second and third callers together, a phenomenon known as syndactyly (in English: Syndactyly), no known function for them.
- Front legs: The legs of a kangaroo front is much shorter than the rear legs, each with five fingers ends sharp claws and uses a kangaroo front limbs as a man uses his hands, but the thumb does not meet the rest of the fingers, as in the human.
- Tail: Kangaroo long tail, strong and thick at the base, used to balance while jumping, and a third man while standing.
- Fur: fur woolly kangaroo smooth texture, and in many of the species some lines may appear on the head, or back, or front-end parties.
The proliferation of kangaroos
Duration of pregnancy ranging from female kangaroo between 21-38 days, and can number up pups per abdomen to four, although this is not a common occurrence, the newly born kangaroo (in English: Joey) is small in size; It varies in length between 5-25mlm, and immediately after birth small moves to the mother's pod and live in it for a period of 120-450 days, breastfeeding during the mother's breast, and urinated and defecated inside the follicle, so clean mother bursa occasionally using the tongue, while the small newly born mother clinging to breasted, and the older brother shall be lived outside of bursa. In some cases, small female of different ages may breastfeed, so it can produce two types of milk each installation of a different diet; The first is appropriate for the new Walid, while the second type suitable for KANGAROO older. 
The relationship of man kangaroo
Hit kangaroos fishing by indigenous populations of the continent of Australia for meat, skin, bones, tendons, in addition to the scrotum, which was used to make a game of soccer balls, known as (Marn Grook), has a kangaroo appeared in many of the myths of indigenous people. With the European settlement of the continent of Asia have taken place a lot of useful changes to kangaroos, Fastbdlt forests and replaced suitable for grazing cattle grassy areas were made available sources of water in the dry areas, and decreased the number of dogs dingo which pose a threat to the life of kangaroos, and led the whole to increase the numbers of kangaroos, which is to look at the population, and was considered a kind of pest.
Kangaroos shy animals in nature and rarely attack humans, but hunger and thirst, extreme may lead to Avcaalha dangerous and abnormal behaviors; Especially if it provoked, and there is a documented case of an attack on a kangaroo hunter tried to save dogs from conflict with kangaroos, in 1936, and in 2004L suffered some attacks unjustified kangaroos; Which led to the emergence of fears of the spread of disease-like rabies is likely to affect the marsupials.
Exposed kangaroos that crosses the streets of the state-like blindness of lighting car headlights, causing cases of collisions of cars, due to the weight of the large kangaroo and speed that up to 50 km / h, the collision causes the destruction of small cars, but big cars thus exposing the engine failure, and may lead collision to break the windshield of the car, putting the lives of passengers at risk, and to minimize collisions spread in the streets that crosses including kangaroos warning signs for drivers, as devices are designed using ultrasound to scare kangaroos and warning, were equipped with auto rods protect to reduce the damage caused by the collision. [ 1]
- ^ A b t w c "Kangaroo", www.newworldencyclopedia.org, Retrieved 24-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Kangaroo and Wallaby", animals.sandiegozoo.org, Retrieved 24-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Kangaroo", www.britannica.com, Retrieved24-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Alina Bradford (2-3-2016), "Kangaroo Facts"، www.livescience.com, Retrieved 24-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!