- 1 fruit
- 2 benefits of fruits
- 3 Benefits of fruit according to their colors
- 4 most important fruit sources of high interest
- 5 References
Research has shown that the commitment to four simple health rules may reduce the risk of chronic diseases, including non-smoking, and avoid weight gain, and exercise for half an hour a day, healthy eating; Which includes more consumption of fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and reducing the consumption of meat, and pointed out several studies to the relationship between increased intake of fruit and vegetables, and low incidence of heart disease, blood vessels, including stroke, is the fruit is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, which have an important role in most of the metabolic processes and, in addition, many of the complex interactions that occur in the body require the presence of vitamins and minerals within normal levels.  
Benefits of fruit
Many believe that people have a lot of eating the same fruit damage caused by a lot of sugar consumption, so as to contain fructose, but it should be noted that this belief is wrong; Where it is only harmful when consumed in large quantities, it is impossible to obtain high amounts of it through the consumption of fruit and recall comes as the most prominent benefits of fruit: 
- Contain high amounts of fiber and water: where is the most species rich in fiber and water, and chewing and Hihmha needs some time, studies have shown that fiber, especially soluble, has many benefits it helps to lower cholesterol levels, and slow down the absorption of carbohydrates, and this is therefore It gives a feeling of fullness and may help you lose weight. .
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants: such as; Vitamin C, potassium, folate, and recommended eating with fruit peels to increase interest; As it is often very rich in antioxidants and fiber.
- Help to lose weight: It contributes fiber content and water on the feeling of fullness, especially apples and oranges, thus reducing the amount of food intake, and this contributes to weight loss.
Depending on the benefits of fruit colors
It may be difficult to determine whether eating an adequate amount of fruit within the needs of the day, so nutrition experts reach a simple idea to help make sure eating enough fruits and vegetables, through diversification in their colors, ie, eating at least share or two of each color group every day, where it was found that the chemicals that give fruits and vegetables their colors have unique health benefits, and which are described as follows: 
- Red fruits: such as strawberries and pomegranate; Which contains a number of antioxidants, such as lycopene (in English: Lycopene), which is a potent antioxidants, which can help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease, in addition to anthocyanin (in English: Anthocyanins), acid Alaelagak (in English: Ellagic acid).
- Orange fruits: such as oranges, and manga, this group is rich in carotene Balkorotanat Kalolva (English: Alpha-Carotene), and beta-carotene (in English: Beta-Carotene); Which the human body converts into vitamin A, which is beneficial to the health of the skin, strengthen the immune system, maintain eye, look healthy.
- Yellow fruits: such as pineapple; This is where the group is rich in beta-carotene, which is a source of vitamin A, they also contain beta-Krebtozantin (English: Beta-Cryptoxanthin); It is a powerful antioxidant associated with a lower risk of cancer, inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Green fruits: such as grapes, kiwi; It is rich in nutrients fruits, and full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Purple fruits: such as berries and purple grapes; This collection contains anthocyanin, a powerful anti-oxidant foods give blue and purple color characteristic, and can help to protect cells from damage, and may also reduce the risk of cancer, stroke, and heart disease.
- White and brown fruits: such as bananas and white peaches; And contribute to this group of fruit to reduce the risk of heart disease and blood vessels and arthritis, also contribute fiber in the fruit peels infrastructure in maintaining the health of the digestive system and can reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
The most important fruit sources of high interest
The recall comes some kinds of fruits with clarifying the benefits of each: 
- Orange: as it is rich in minerals and vitamins, and is considered one of the richest sources of vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant, which is necessary to maintain the health of the immune system and enhances the absorption of iron from plant foods, in addition is rich in vitamin A; Which is important to consider, and skin health, and B vitamins.
- Raspberry: It contains a high percentage of fiber, so it can help to improve intestinal health, maintain a healthy heart, and can be eaten fresh, or in addition to the yogurt for breakfast or dessert.
- Pomegranate: as it is rich in antioxidants, also contains vitamin K is necessary to strengthen bones, maintaining healthy blood cells, in addition, it has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to reduce the risk of diseases associated with the brain, such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- Indian Lemon: as it is useful in reducing the risk of insulin resistance, a precursor to diabetes type II, also reduces the risk of developing kidney Polycystic (in English: Kidney Cysts), it may be good for the intestines, research has indicated that some compounds can reduce the risk of colon cancer. 
- Apple: where studies have shown that it is rich in antioxidants, which are highly concentrated in the outer shell, and in turn help to reduce the risk of cancer and many other diseases. 
- Kiwi: Considering this fruit is a rich source of vitamin C, potassium, so it helps to combat the effects of stress and aging, and contribute to the healing of wounds and help to shorten the duration and severity of infections of the upper respiratory tract, it is also a source of fiber that helps to promote intestinal health, lower levels bad cholesterol. 
- ↑ "Fruit", www.nutritionfacts.org, Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "What Do Specific Foods Do?", www.takingcharge.csh.umn.edu, Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (31-5-2018), "Is Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health? The Sweet Truth"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "The benefits of eating a variety of fruits and vegetables", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au,(21-6-2016), Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Beth Sissons(12-2-2019), "Top 12 healthful fruits"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "www.everydayhealth.com", www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Salynn Boyles, "An Apple a Day May Really Keep the Doctor Away"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni(31-1-2019), "Kiwifruit Nutrition Facts"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 11-3-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!